From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Stefan
Folkerts
Sent: dinsdag 3 september 2019 09:41
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: TSM server performance continuing

Very strange issue indeed Eric, I have never heard of a specific client causing
slowdowns, I would understand if it where a massive amount of oracle sessions
starting but if it's really platform and not session count related it would
have to be something that IBM needs to look into I guess.
May I ask, is there a specific reason you are running fairly old server code in
the environment?

33014286