Hi guys,

we have developed a TSM / SP healthcheck report which compares your
environment with the IBM Best Practices and IBM Blueprint recommendations.
The generated report is HTML based, full of useful graphs, vital
information and can be viewed offline.

The only thing you need to do is run our CSA collector (collects only TSM
/ SP metadata via select statements) and upload your collected data into
our Self Service Portal. We'll do the rest.

Big bonus.... It's FREE

See our flyer for more info:
https://ibm.box.com/v/IBM-CSA-FLYER--SP-Health-Check

Please contact your IBM contact person or BP to get going.

Any questions please feel free to reach out.

Best Regards,

Oscar Kolsteren
Lead Storage Consultant, IBM Client Storage Assessment Team (UKI)

Mobile: 44-7884789761 | Home: 44-7783310170
E-mail: oscar.kolste...@uk.ibm.com
Find me on:
Hursley Park
Hursley, SO212JN