After spending 3-months recovering from a Powervault crash (multiple disk
and array) since everything was deduped, the suggestion was to move to
Containers since the recovery would have been easier.

We realize that Directory Containers on V7 are mostly a "black hole" and we
don't plan to start using them until we upgrade everything to V8.  Since
the failed PV has been repaired/rebuilt and was empty, we decided to get
some experience with Containers and created one on it and a Directory to
use the PV space. Used my desktop to backup to it and all was well.

Now that we are done, we can't figure out how to get rid of the directory
and container.  I deleted all backups for the node and the node itself. I
have been following these instructions (
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/spectrum-protect/8.1.0?topic=commands-delete-stgpooldirectory-deleting-storage-pool-directory)
but it still says:

ANR3646E DELETE STGPOOLDIRECTORY: Storage pool directory
/powervault_recover_pool has an access mode of DESTROYED and has active
data.
ANS8001I Return code 27.

What am I missing?

--