Thank you, Jack.   While we do offer BMR,  The Kernel Group is an independent
software vendor that has numerous relationships with IBM/Tivoli.  In this
particular case, our Bare Metal Restore product is re-marketed by IBM/Tivoli to
extend the recovery capabilities TSM currently has with the system recovery
that we provide.

Palmadesso Jack wrote:

> You may want to look at the Kernel Groups Bare Metal Recovery tool.  We are
> planning on bringing them in here.   Supposedly its a one button recovery
> that interacts with TSM.  By the way the Kernel Group is part of IBM.
>
> Jack

begin:vcard
n:Schafer;Ray
tel;cell:+1 (512) 426-3188
tel;fax:+1 (512) 433-3200
tel;work:+1 (512) 433-3345
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.tkg.com
org:The Kernel Group;Sales and Services
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Sales Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;1250 South Capital of Texas Highway=0D=0ABldg 3, Ste. 601;Austin;TX;78746;United States
fn:Ray Schafer
end:vcard