Mike,

The BMR Server currently will not run on an NT machine.  There are inexpensive
UNIX boxes on the market that will easily hold a BMR Server, so this might be a
vaible option yet. While porting the BMR Server to Windows NT (or 2000) is in
our product plan, we have not yet set a release date for it. The requirements of
our customers and potential customers are always important to us.

Mike Glassman - Admin wrote:

> Ray,
>
> The terminolagy then is wrong as per what they explained, but I am still
> left in a situation when I need an additional UNIX based machine for the BMR
> main server.
>
> Do you have plans to bring out a version that sits on an NT machine, so that
> I will not need to include another OS in my backup server cluster ? I really
> can't go to management and sell this to them.
>
> Mike

begin:vcard
n:Schafer;Ray
tel;cell:+1 (512) 426-3188
tel;fax:+1 (512) 433-3200
tel;work:+1 (512) 433-3345
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.tkg.com
org:The Kernel Group;Sales and Services
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Sales Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;1250 South Capital of Texas Highway=0D=0ABldg 3, Ste. 601;Austin;TX;78746;United States
fn:Ray Schafer
end:vcard