Scott,

I think you can drill down through the monitor.nlm and look at the
devices installed on a Netware server. It should give you at least a
starting point to determine what name TSM would use. It's been a few
years since I worked on a Netware server, but I think from monitor.nlm
you select devices, then the controller the tape unit's on. Might be off
on the menu option names though.

Hope that helps a little,

MO