From: David Longo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 10:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Offsite Storage of Tapes

I have a different kind of question about the offsite storage/transport of
tapes for our IBM 3575 library.  We use Arcus Data Security for this.  At
present the tapes are put in an open case and we use foam pieces (really!)
as filler so tapes won't bang around much.

Our local Arcus site says they can't find that there is a case made for
these tapes or an "insert" for some of their cases that has slots for
individual tapes.  I know other tapes have this "custom" type of case of
insert.

Does anyone out there using 3575 tapes and Arcus have any better answer and
can you provide me details for my local office - Part Numbers or something.

Thanks,

David B. Longo
System Administrator
Health First, Inc.
3300 Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955-4305
PH      321.434.5536
Pager  321.634.8230
Fax:    321.434.5525
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"MMS <health-first.org>" made the following
 annotations on 06/08/01 10:20:05
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it, and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient.  Health First reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks.  Any views or opinions expressed in
this message are solely those of the individual sender, except (1) where the
message states such views or opinions are on behalf of a particular entity;
and (2) the sender is authorized by the entity to give such views or
opinions.

==