From: David Longo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 10:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Offsite Storage of Tapes

I have a different kind of question about the offsite storage/transport of
tapes for our IBM 3575 library.  We use Arcus Data Security for this.  At
present the tapes are put in an open case and we use foam pieces (really!)
as filler so tapes won't bang around much.

Our local Arcus site says they can't find that there is a case made for
these tapes or an "insert" for some of their cases that has slots for
individual tapes.  I know other tapes have this "custom" type of case of
insert.

Does anyone out there using 3575 tapes and Arcus have any better answer and
can you provide me details for my local office - Part Numbers or something.

Thanks,

 This electronic message, including its attachments, is confidential and
proprietary and is solely for the intended recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient, this message was sent to you in error and you are hereby
advised that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
message or any of the information included in this message by you is
unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply to this
message and permanently delete all copies of this message and its
attachments in your possession.  Thank you.