From: Marc Levitan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 10:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Library Audit Unsuccessful

I've had this happen in the past but this time is different.

I do NOT receive any errors except the following:

ANR8460E AUDIT LIBRARY process for library TEKWOLF failed.
ANR0985I Process 25 for AUDIT LIBRARY running in the
                       BACKGROUND completed with completion state FAILURE
at
                       10:09:00.

I printed a q libv list and physically compared it to the Library
inventory, and it matches perfect.

If i run a "audit library tekwolf checklabel=barcode"  it completes
successfully.  It's when the audit actually mounts the volumes to check the
labels that it fails.

any ideas?

Thanks,
Marc Levitan