That will cause a problem.  You should NOT be running DELETE VOLHIST for the
TYPE=DBB tapes, IF you are using DRM.

Run Q DRMSTATUS; look for DB BACKUP SERIES EXPIRATION DAYS  blah.  DRM will
EXPIRE the DBB tapes ITSELF after blah days.

You can change it with:  SET DRMDBBACKUPEXPIREDAYS

If you run a DELETE VOLHIST and those tapes are removed from the VOLHIST
before blah days, then DRM LOSES track of those DBB tapes, and they will
disappear into the vault and not come back.

In summary, if you are NOT using DRM, you are responsible for deleting the
DBB tapes by running a DELETE VOLHIST.  If you are using DRM, LET THEM ALONE
and let DRM do it.

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert