From: Warren, Matthew James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 12:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TDPOracle v2.2 HPUX problem

Hello TSM'ers,

A DBA of ours is seeing the following error when trying to perform a backup
using TDPOracle on an HPUX system,

ABOX>/opt/app/blooper9/admin/ABOX/udump $ tail -100 sbtio.log
(10613) OBK-sbt: sbtinit: initializing SBT API
(10613) OBK-sbt: sbtpvt_tfn: BACKUP_DIR not set.

I have checked through TDPOracle documentation and cannot find any mention
of BACKUP_DIR; I am not very au fait with the method used from within RMAN
to start a backup and I have asked the DBA to check to see if BACKUP_DIR is
a value that is needed by RMAN separate from TDPOracle.

In the meantime, has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Matt.