From: Mark Stapleton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 12:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: ANR9999D with a strange message

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:53:51 +0100, it was written:
>RESTORE VOLUME did not fix anything here. We are back at those
>
>ANR9999D ssrecons.c(2342): Actual:   Magic=1C9F3202,
>SrvId=-61862846, SegGroupId=3512872581838733325,
>SeqNum=805461472, converted=T.
>
>Messages. It seems that the data already were damaged when the BACKUP
>STORAGEPOOL command run.
>I am wondering now in two ways :
>
>2. What should we do next ? Do we have other possibilites than to do a
DELETE
>VOLUME xxx DISCARDDATA=YES ?

It's not that bad a deal to delete a volume. When the clients do their
first backup after the volume deletion, they will just back up the
missing files again. Your biggest window of vulnerability will be a
few hours.

--
Mark Stapleton ([EMAIL PROTECTED])