Hi Wanda,

This sounds like one for support.
I don't know what your server version is, but is at a level which supports the
command
SET CONTEXTMESSAGING ON
This is supposed to give you a bit more background detail to the ANR9999D

"Prather, Wanda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/13/2001 10:30:22 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>