From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Richard L. Rhodes
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 11:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Point system has me very confused

I agree.

The last time we needed to order more client licenses it was
impossible to get someone from Tivoli to even talk to us.  We wanted
to spend money, but they wouldn't respond to emails or voice mails.
I found this amazing!  I had to get our local IBM storage rep to
contact Tivoli before they would call us back.

Just amazing . . . . . .

Rick