I am, sort of. We are moving to TSM from another product. It is my understanding that
with GroupWise we are going to make sure there are no users online at the time (of the
backup). I'm also led to believe that everything in GroupWise are files. By booting
the the users off this should prevent any problems from TSM to backup the (plain)
files.

Please let me know what you find.

Miles

Miles Purdy
System Manager
Farm Income Programs Directorate
Winnipeg, MB, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: (204) 984-1602 fax: (204) 983-7557

"If you hold a UNIX shell up to your ear, can you hear the C?"

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 17-Dec-01 12:01:28 PM >>>
I need to know if anyone is backing up Novell's GroupWise and if so what are the
parameters in backing it up.  Such as does it have to be shut down to get a proper
backup.