Novell as a number of TID's on this. Use stuffkey to bring down GroupWise as follows:

---------------TSM Presched Command---------------------------------
LOAD SYS:SYSTEM\STUFFKEY SYS:SYSTEM\GWPOAOUT.KEY

----------------GWPOAOUT.KEY---------------------------
GroupWise POA - SYNOVUS TECHNOLOGIES R&D
<Esc>Y<CR>
<1 waitfor text=QuickFinder>
<CR>

Screen name MUST be max 14 chars, truncate rest.

Use the following Client options, especially excluding the indexes, they are
unnecessary for restoring GroupWise and make up half the size and change daily.

Option: INCLEXCL
Sequence number: 41
       Override: No
   Option Value: EXCLUDE *:\gw5po\ofuser\index/.../*

         Option: INCLEXCL
Sequence number: 42
       Override: No
   Option Value: EXCLUDE *:\gw5po\wpcs*/.../*

         Option: INCLEXCL
Sequence number: 43
       Override: No
   Option Value: EXCLUDE *:\gw5po/.../*.db[a-z]

GroupWise 6 should have it's own TSA for backing up, but i don't know if TSM will
support it.

If you have any question, please let me know.

john underdown
Synovus