From: RB Páll Birkir Wolfram [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 8:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New install of TSM

Hi,  I am currently implementin a TSM 4.2 on OS/390 to backup a Windows NT /
2000,  AIX and OS/2 environment but not the OS/390 environment.  Can I use
Microsoft Managent Console (MMC) or a Web browser to administrate the
clients, so that the administrator doesn´t have to access each client
seperatly when changing what to backup?  Where can I get the MMC snap in for
TSM and how do I implement it?

Thanks in Advance

Pall B. Wolfram
System Administrator