From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
George Lesho
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 12:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: reporting on backup successes/failures

Depends on what O/S your TSM server is running on but for an AIX server, a
script running out of cron which queries events for the past 24 hours seems
to work for me (plus the script checks lots of other things)...

George Lesho
AFC Entprises

                    "Glass, Peter"
                    <Peter.K.Glass@WELLS       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    FARGO.COM>                 cc:     (bcc: George
Lesho/Partners/AFC)
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist       Subject:     reporting on
backup
                    Stor Manager"               successes/failures
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    03/05/02 10:26 AM
                    Please respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist Stor
                    Manager"

What would be the best way to produce a report that shows the number of
client backup successes vs. failures, for a given day?

Peter Glass
Distributed Storage Management (DSM)
Wells Fargo Services Company