From: Jolliff, Dale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 9:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Occupancy comparison script

I don't think there is a quick answer; that's why I was hoping someone had
already invented this wheel.

Unless I'm missing some pretty big clues (which is very eminently possible)
the report would require determining storage pool type to create a MB/File
count "Primary Storage Pool" column and a "Copy Storage Pool" column, then
some way to determine which Copypool belonged to which primary pool.