From: Del Hoobler [mailto:hoobler@;US.IBM.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 9:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SQL 2.2.1

Mehdi,

What "filespace information" are you referring to?

DP for SQL will not update:
   Capacity (MB)
   Pct Util
because it is ambiguous in the context of DP for SQL.
Remember, those numbers correlate back to a "volume"
capacity and how much of it is utilized.

but DP for SQL will update:
   Node Name
   Filespace Name
   FSID
   Platform
   Filespace Type
   Last Backup Start Date/Time
   Last Backup Completion Date/Time

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.

> Can someone email me a good example of DSM.OPT, SQLFULL.CMD for SQL 2.2.1
as
> well as the batch file they use to start SQL Scheduler Service.  I do run
my
> SQLFULL.CMD successfully and the log shows me Number of bites sent but
TSM
> Server does not update its FileSpace information.

the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.