From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Klein, Robert (NIH/CIT)
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 9:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Migrating to TSM V5.2 on z?OS

Believe it or not, we are still running TSM V4.2.2 on OS/390.  We are
planning to upgrade our OS to z/OS and, along with that, to upgrade to TSM
V5.2.  I have heard that on some other platforms (e.g. AIX) one cannot go
directly from 4.2.2 to V5x.  I don't see anything about such a restriction
in the V5.2 for z/OS Quick Start manual, but wanted to check whether anyone
was aware of this issue for migration to 5.2 on z/OS.  Thanks for any input.