I no longer have any Rman clients, but I'd do a Q CONTENT to see if there's
a naming convention you can exploit for an INCLUDE rule to specify the
management class. As I recall, it was trivially easy to identify full
backups in a prior environment, and Rman/TDPO honored the management class
specification.

HTH,
Nick