Hi Thomas,

I also had the same problem, and came up with the same solution as you. I
was wondering how can that be if everyone is saying to put it in src/main.
I came across your thread here, and I guess I feel better someone else also
experienced the same thing. But I'm wondering what is going on that
everyone else does it differently. Maybe they don't notice the dupes?