Thousands of Android developers have to deal with Android SDK Manager (2
UIs and 1 old terminal interface) to download dependencies locally and
(most problematic) on CI/etc. We've asked you several times why not publish
such dependencies to mavenCentral or jCenter, you said that it's because
you have EULA that we need to accept before downloading.

Today I was talking to Baruch Sadogursky <https://twitter.com/jbaruch> from
JFrog and he said that Bintray recently added support for uploading
products with EULA!

User will need to log into Bintray and accept EULA before downloading, then
he/she can specify credentials for accessing Bintray in Gradle/Maven and
download dependencies like a normal person! You can update EULA and have
different versions of it for different versions of products.

Can you please consider Bintray as a hosting for Android SDK artifacts with
EULA? Please…

Links:

   -
   https://blog.bintray.com/2016/04/25/who-needs-a-eula-if-nobody-reads-it/