You need to copy (applicable) $ANDROID_HOME/license/* files to the CI
server and that should be enough. Gradle should be able to download the
required platform and build tools as well as update extras/google,
extras/android repositories and install packages in the new
extras/m2repository format (with CMake and NDK on the way). Please file
bugs at b.android.com if this doesn't work for you :)

HTH,

Michal

PS. The feature is disabled when Gradle is invoked from AS, since the GUI
provides a interactive better experience.