AAR_1 with dependency
JAR_1
JAR_2
JAR_3

AAR_2 with dependency
JAR_1
JAR_2
JAR_3

Idea was to use AAR_1 in one project and AAR_2 in another.
Now in case i have to use both
AAR_1 and AAR_2 as dependency for my Project it fails on Proguard.
Any particular hints where i can manage this or it will never work.

I understand that JAR's might have different versions however, I have
ensure they are same. But there is no way to version Jar so i cant use
something like this as well

configurations.all {
    resolutionStrategy {
        force 'com.android.support:support-annotations:24.2.1'
    }
}

Any hints to work with multiple AAR having same JAR dependencies?