I have a dual-NIC Win2K Server that needs to grab data from the local
network (1st NIC) and then upload it to a server through a VPN (2nd NIC).

The problem I am facing is that the upload doesn't always work when I run it
- it appears that the program is looking at the local connection and not
finding the VPN site, so it errors out.  Sometimes I can get it to work the
second or third time, but not always.  If I disable the Local connection
first, the upload to the VPN works fine, but then I have to re-enable the
Local connection to continue.

Is there a way to either:
1) Force the Upload to use the VPN connection, or
2) Disable and re-enable Network Connections programmatically?

The EndPoint information I have found in MSDN seems like the way to go, but
it appears to only return the value rather than allow me a chance to set it.
I have not been able to figure out the right search terms to find the
answers, but am still looking...

Mark Rider