Has anyone done a comparison of Sun's Java Web Start to Sitraka's
DeployDirector? What are the relative advantages/disadvantages of the two?
The fact that DeployDirector costs $$ makes me think there should be an
advantage to it.

I know that this is not strictly a Swing question, but I know that anyone
who wants to deploy a Swing app have probably considered one of these two
options.

We currently deploy our applications using the Sun java plugin. My concern
is that Sun might drop (or greatly limit) support for the plugin. At any
rate, the simplicity of the Java Web Start (JNLP) architecture appeals to me
when compared to the fragility of the plugin running in a web browser.