Teresa.Giacomini at Sun.COM wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm happy to report that we plan to have two regional OSUG leader
> meetings in the coming months:
>
>    Hyderabad, India - March 26-27
>    St. Petersburg, Russia - April 10-11
>
> We have a limited number of travel sponsorships available.  If you are
> an active OSUG leader, please let us know how you could contribute to
> this event, what you would like to gain from this event, your ability
> to share the information you gain with other OSUG leaders in your area
> and the amount of assistance you would need to be able to join us.
> Please respond to me directly by Friday February 12th if you are
> interested.  Don't forget to indicate which event you'd like to
> attend.  Please choose the closest location.

hey ...

For those of you OSUG leaders who are considering applying for these
sponsorships, I have to say the events are well worth the trip. Great
fun. Educational. And, of course, it's good for us to get together live
to help build the global community along with our local efforts. Teresa
has worked hard to get resources to support this user group community
(resources we didn't have earlier in the project), so I would encourage
you to take her up on her offer so we can make some noise out there.

:)

Jim