On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Abhishek Kumar <writetokumar at gmail.com>
wrote:
> The magazine of course carries OpenSolaris 2009.06 ISO. Along with that, it
> also carries many Solaris/OpenSolaris utilities like Openoffice.org etc in
> .pkg files which people find difficult to download due to poor bandwidth.
>
> The DVD also includes Virtualbox and utilities like GParted so that people
> can easily install OpenSolaris.

The accompanying quiz is amazing !

I strongly recommend that everyone take this quiz !! The options by
themselves are hilarious (if you know the real stuff), and I admint
that one point made me think about rationale before I selected an
answer (I scored 20/20 for this week's quiz :) )

Amazing job Abhishek :)