On 02/18/10 12:18 AM, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> torche wrote:
>
>> hi all of you
>>
>> i'm a memebre in some group of science computer hear in algeria but we hvn't
>> a group for a sun or Opensource but i want to build this group so please
>> help me what i need to make officielly a group in my coutry for sun or
>> opensolaris
>>
> Greetings! I've cc'ed this message to advocacy-discuss, which is where the
> user groups are organized - someone there can help you more.  You may want
> to look through the existing web pages at:
>       http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+advocacy/
> especially the links there on setting up new user groups.

Hi ... thanks for forwarding, Alan.

Info to propose new OSUG spaces on opensolaris.org is here:

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+advocacy/usergroups

The actual list of the OSUGs around the world is here:

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+advocacy/ug-leaders

Let us know if we can answer any questions.

Jim