torche wrote:
> hi all of you
>

> i'm a memebre in some group of science computer hear in algeria but we hvn't
> a group for a sun or Opensource but i want to build this group so please help
> me what i need to make officielly a group in my coutry for sun or opensolaris

Greetings! I've cc'ed this message to advocacy-discuss, which is where the
user groups are organized - someone there can help you more.  You may want
to look through the existing web pages at:
        http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+advocacy/
especially the links there on setting up new user groups.

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com