Jayce^ wrote:
So, today's slashdot actually had a discussion on php problems with apache 2. Seems like something worth capitalizing on for mod_perl. Sure, a lot of the problems mentioned are the same one you guys have been fixing before calling mp2 stable (threading issues, etc), but might as well point out that they are being addressed with mod_perl, and not php :)

I won't rush to make a statement that we have had those problems solved. We have too few people who use mp2 with threads. I think threaded mp2 is not ready yet for the prime time. I could be wrong, but at least we don't have enough tests to be very sure of anything.

BTW, most of these discussed problems are unrelated to php or modperl, but will hit modperl just as it hits php.