  > Cure wrote:
 >> Everybody needs to "STEP BACK" and realize how much work and soul
 >> Stas has put into mod_perl.
 >> He deserves A LOT OF CREDIT. Keep up the Good work Stas.

Actually, I love Stas. And I'm sure he knows that.

  > but we are talking about a different kind of credit here. Andreas has
  > put just as much work and soul if not more into PAUSE/CPAN. I was talking
  > about the credits of actually trying to resolve the current conflict,
  > rather than just trying to make someone else do the work.

I was referring to the sentence.

  once PAUSE is fixed, and CPAN clients are adjusted, it will just work.

This is what gives the reader the false impression that (1) only PAUSE
and CPAN clients need to be fixed, that (2) there is an agreed-upon
way of fixing it, and (3) somebody will do just that.

All three claims are very unlikely to be true.

--
andreas