2008/4/17 Andy Lester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  On Apr 17, 2008, at 9:30 AM, Aaron Trevena wrote:
>
> > Not sure what we can say other than "hey we have a wiki, it's already
> > got a lot of useful content, but could do with more" and "oh we have a
> > funky url now : wiki.perl.org" - the latter after sorting out said
> > subdomain ;)
> >
> > Maybe worth poking whoever is running the wiki and ask them for some
> > highlights, steal some of the news from the front page and "most
> > wanted" pages ?
> >

>  See, that's why we don't have an article about the wiki. :-)  If there's
> not much to say, then there's not much to say.

Then we can pick some arbitary milestone and make a story out of that
- there is next to nil mention or awareness of the perl 5 wiki, and a
story on perlbuzz highlighting both it and a short funky new
wiki.perl.org domain would be worthwhile. I think there are already
some highlights on it worth mentioning.

Milestone could be 1000 entries, 10000 revisions 100,000 words, 6
months of usage, anything.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk