On 23 Oct, 2008, at 14:07, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

"Steven" == Steven Lembark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Steven> What's this got to do with Perl:
Steven>     <http://freecomputerbooks.com/langPerlBooks.html>

Many of those are pirated.  Not cool to post links to pirated books.
Shame on you.

Get over it Randal. People can get a lot of content right out of Google books these days. Not to mention a lot of those are either out of print or open licensed. I downloaded a full copy of the NIS and NFS book the other day without a shred of guilt.

And I do seem to recall Tim himself asking all the authors to release their books to an open license after a certain number of years.

e.