Elaine> Get over it Randal. People can get a lot of content right out of
Elaine> Google books these days. Not to mention a lot of those are either out
Elaine> of print or open licensed. I downloaded a full copy of the NIS and NFS
Elaine> book the other day without a shred of guilt.

Elaine> And I do seem to recall Tim himself asking all the authors to release
Elaine> their books to an open license after a certain number of years.

And none of that is relevant to the content on the referenced site that is
indeed pirated.