Hello,

I've been reading about GeoTargeting and I noticed something strange.
The documentation says "A campaign can't have one target encompassing
another target.", while if I try to target both a ProximityTarget and
the city/region the ProximityTarget points in, I can successfully add
the campaign, at least in Sandbox. Is that possible in the production
environment too, or is it an unupdated documentation or I'm doing
something wrong? Values (calculated to meet the criteria (multiply by
1000000?)) I tested with are:

ProximityTarget:
LAT: 51.482024
LNG: 7.211323
Radius: 25

+

City: Bochum, NW DE

------

ProximityTarget:
LAT: 51.482024
LNG: 7.211323
Radius: 25

+

Region: DE-NW

---

Even trying with that ProximityTarget + Country: DE is also possible
and I'm 100% sure that area is encompassed in Germany. So, concerning
ProximityTargets, probably encompassing is not a problem? Thanks in
advance for your help.