Hello,

 There's been a recent change to the Sandbox environment to ensure
that local business ads use mock images that are of the appropriate
dimensions. The hope is that this will work around the issues that
folks had with testing local business ad creation in the Sandbox.

 Can anyone who was experiencing trouble check and see whether they're
now able to successfully check/create local business ads in the
Sandbox?

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team