i got my API key approved today, which is a good thing.

Questions:

1) if i write an application for automating certain tasks using the
API, i use my API key in my application then..but the application can
be commercially sold?
However, i would need to "pay" for the API usage of my customers
(since it is my API key) ?

2) With the key, is it now possible to apply this to ANY adwords
account, eg. customer X could use my application and log-in into HIS
adwords account - or can i use the API only using a MCC count where i
have "client" in my account? Which would exclude any usage for
customers for using my application and using the API functions with
their (normal) account?

Cheers,

G.