Hello,

 If you write some AdWords API code and then sell it to advertisers
for their own use, you do have two options.

 If you decide to embed your token information into the application
then yes, all your advertisers' AdWords API usage would get billed
back to your MCC account. It would be up to you to either price your
application accordingly up front or to bill monthly usage fees to
recoup the money for these charges. If you decide to bill for monthly
usage fees, the various methods in the InfoServce can be used to
determine exactly how much quota went into managing different AdWords
accounts.

 The more straightforward approach is to require each purchaser of
your application to apply for and then provide their own Developer
token, which would result in their AdWords API usage getting charged
back to their own personal MCC. You can share the Application token,
as it's just used to uniquely identify your application, so users
would only need to request a Developer's token.

 Once you have an approved Developer and Application token you can use
them in the SOAP headers of any AdWords API request. The Developer
token controls which MCC account gets billed for usage. The email/
password/(clientEmail) information controls which account is being
acted upon. They're separate entities.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team