Your instructions for getting an Adwords account up and running in the
sandbox say:

"When you first access a web service in the sandbox, five sandbox
client accounts are automatically created for you. You can work with
these client accounts by setting the clientEmail header
appropriately."

I seem to be accessing the sandbox just fine as my request for
accounts comes back with an empty array. When I try to build a
campaign using CampaignService.addCampaign, yoru web service says:

faultString: Client managers cannot have campaigns of their own.

I'm assuming that I need to be using one of the 5 sandbox client
accounts that are automatically created for me when I first access the
sandbox. Where are those? How do I get to that information?

Thx

p.s. Someone else said something about getting a sandbox account
"approved". I did not see anything related to that process in your
sandbox instructions. It only says you need to have an active Google
account...