Hello,

 Here's the full process:

1. Create a new GMail account (or use an existing GMail account, but
it's nice to keep things separate)
2. Make a getClientAccounts() call to the Sandbox with the following
headers set:
  email: address of the GMail account
  password: password of the GMail account
  useragent: set to any identifying string
  developerToken: set to the value for email, with the string '+
+USD' (or the currency code of your choice) appended
  applicationToken: ignored, and could be set to anything or left out
  clientEmail: should be set either to the empty string or left out
2a. Making this call is what creates the 5 client accounts in the
Sandbox's datastore. The accounts are named client_1+[email] through
client_5+[email].
3. For all future Sandbox calls, set the headers as mentioned in step
2, with one change: include a clientEmail header with the value set to
client_n+[email], e.g. 'client_1+exam...@gmail.com'.

 Whenever the Sandbox's datastore is refreshed, the client accounts
are wiped out and you'd need to start from step 2 to recreate them.
Sandbox refreshes happen about once a month.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team