I am not sure how to approach this problem. I am currently working in
the sandbox.
I am using the .net adwords API library (v12 or v13 - at the time of
writing I am not sure). I am XML encoding all values before I send
them to a service. However I am still getting 'There is an error in
XML document(16,32)' errors.
I always get this error on some kind of special character (though not
always one I would expect to need to encode) but it doesn't seem to
happen consistently.

It always seems to happen when I am checking critera and doesn't
happen in my code (it is in the serialisation in the criterion service
call). It appears to happen when the serialisation is trying to parse
an int.

Has anyone else had this kind of error?
Should I be XML encoding things or relying on the API library to do
that for me?
How would I 'see' the XML that is being sent?

Cheers
Phil.