Hello,

 Before debugging this further, I wanted to point out that the
Sandbox's backend database had its monthly refresh this past Friday
(see
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/browse_thread/thread/92e92378110a5086),
so any existing campaigns created before then will have to be
recreated.

 If that's not the issue, could you please post the XML from a SOAP
request to the Sandbox and response (with your email and password
information X-ed out) illustrating the issue you're having?

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team