Hello PPL,

 You can use JPY as your currency, but I don't think you can specify
1/10 of a Yen as a valid bid. Try specifying a number that's a
multiple of 1000000--for example, 5000000 would be a bid of 5 Yen.

 As I mentioned upthread, in order to troubleshoot, could you please
post the XML from a SOAP request to the Sandbox and response (with
your email and password information X-ed out) illustrating the issue
you're having?

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team