I just tried to run the original AddTextAd class with my login details
and the adGroupId which was already created and I've got the same
error :

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}
Server.userException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in
com.google.api.adwords.v200902.AdId - AdId.Type

Sometimes I have this error too (same for GetAllAds) :

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Fault occurred while processing.