Harut,

The report can return data for three different type of criteria:
keywords on the search network, sites on the content network, and
keywords on the content network.  These correspond to "keyword",
"site", and "kwSite" respectively.  So for example, if your campaign
only targets the search network you would only receive back values of
"keyword".

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team