Harut,

My apologies, the information I gave you before is not accurate.  It
used to be that the XML attribute would be "keyword" if all the
results were only keywords, "site" if all the results were only sites,
and "kwSite" if the results were a mixture of keywords and sites.
However, this behavior was recently changed, so that the XML attribute
should now always be returned as "kwSite".  If you are finding
instances where the resulting XML attribute is "keyword" please send
us the SOAP logs or request ID for the creation of that report and we
can investigate further.

Best,
- Eric