When I submit the same Creative Report request for two different
accounts I get two different sets of columns for keyword, kwType, and
kwStatus.  What the heck?   Without changing the requested report
fields, for some accounts I get this in the xml:

     keyword="Diwali" kwType="Broad" kwStatus="Active"

and for other accounts I get this:

     kwSite="Pepper Spray" kwSiteType="Broad" siteKwStatus="Active"

I can create code on my side to handle this, but I shouldn't have to.
Am I doing something wrong?  Is there some account configuration that
I'm not aware of that could be causing this?  Here is my code
(abridged - removed exception handling, etc):

String[] reportFields = new String[]{"Campaign", "CampaignId",
"CampaignStatus", "AdGroup", "AdGroupId", "AdGroupStatus",
"CreativeId", "AdStatus", "CreativeType","CreativeDestUrl",
"DescriptionLine1", "DescriptionLine2", "DescriptionLine3",
"VisibleUrl","FirstPageCpc","MaximumCPC",
"QualityScore","DailyBudget", "Impressions", "AveragePosition",
"Clicks", "CTR", "Cost", "CPM", "CPC", "Keyword", "KeywordId",
"KeywordTypeDisplay", "KeywordStatus"};

        DefinedReportJob job = new DefinedReportJob();

        job.setSelectedReportType("Creative");
        job.setAggregationTypes(new String[]{"Daily"});
        job.setStartDay(start);
        job.setEndDay(end);
        job.setName(reportName);
        job.setSelectedColumns(reportFields);
        job.setIncludeZeroImpression(Boolean.TRUE);
        job.setClientEmails(new String[]{accountID});
        job.setAdWordsType(AdWordsType.SearchOnly);
        Long jobId = null;
        ReportInterface reportService = getReportService(jobId, u);
        reportService.validateReportJob(job);
        jobId = reportService.scheduleReportJob(job);